Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

MARCH HAUL

MY MARCH BEAUTY HAUL




Oooooh.... what a tiring Monday ^-^b

Well, Monday is always begun by hectic management. Yup, waking up my Hubby, after taking a couple of our uniforms to iron it. Many times I have to prepares breakfast for him *soooo...time consuming* Tidy up my bags, taking up sooo many unimportant stuff and put everything in it. Then hurried up to our office *we work at the same office but different section ^^*
then, Wham!! we still 10 minutes late *aaarghhh!!*

Enough for whining. Huft!

Today, I'm gonna share about my beauty haul this month *I have a strict rule to buy anything I like just once a month*. I've ordered some skincare products and 2 cute etude houses products as a presents for my  best friends wedding and a birthday present for another best friend *I have 2 girlfriends ^^*. So, check these out will ya.
Missing U Owl Very Berry Cherry Hand Cream for Maria's Birthday Present

Some Mask samples and My fave Herbclinic ^-^




Missha First Treatment Essence & Etude House Skin Malgeum Smoother

BRTC Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule Sample

Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact as Dian's Wedding Present ^_^


Well, I still have some product samples which hasn't arrived yet. I'll make reviews from Missha FTE, Skin Malgeum Smoother and BRTC Vital C-10 Ampoule next time. I'm using three of them for a week or so now. But I need some more times to see it's visible results in me. Wish me luck. Peace ^_^Y 



































1 komentar:

  1. Dasar tukang telat hahaha... Ga jauh beda lah sama diriku hehehe *kapan ya bisa tepat waktu tiap hari?* Btw, my pink owl is so cute. Love it!

    BalasHapus