Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

SKINFOOD PEACH SAKE PORE SERUM REVIEW

Hi all... ^_^

I still remember the first time I've using a korean serum about almost two years ago, it's been a free sample from one of Etude House online store which I've purchased Etude House Sun BB Cream. It's a Skinfood Omija whitening serum. From the first try I feel that it was a great serum, because its really light and easy to absorb, and for most it wasn't caused acne or weird feels on my face. Then its a good one since I have sensitive skin.
Maybe thats the reason why I really wanted to try another product from Skinfood.

So, I've purchased Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum.
This serum was part of my May beauty haul. I've purchased it out of curiosity about how well its gonna work for my pores, because I've read so many compliments about it. Since I just want to know how its gonna be to my complicated-oily skin, so I bought only few samples first.

I took only one sample for a shot. I'm using the other.

 * Details :

Containing rice sake, peach extract rich in vitamins A and C, and silica powder, this soft essence minimizes shine and the appearance of pores.

* To Use :
After lotion, apply gently and cover face with hands, for deep absorption.

I love its scent. It smells like peach fruit though it last only for few seconds --I think--, but maybe people who didn't prefer scented skincare would avoid this. The scents is quite strong for a sensitive nose. I've read some reviews on makeup alley here http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=136155/Peach-Sake-Pore-Serum/Skinfood/.
Some good reviews for me, and I've proved it to be true. Yeah, it makes my skin less oilier. I don't have to blot my face for more than 8 hours. Yeiyyy!!!


The results in a week of using :
  • No oil blot for more than 8 hours    
  • Blackhead and whiteheads lessen
  •  Better skin texture     

I've been using this for about three weeks now, and it shows great results. I'll see for further results.
But I still have a pore minimizer serum from OHUI line which I didn't used yet. I'll purchase some more and compared to this serum next time. 


2 komentar:

  1. I want purchase this one, but worried about rice sake contains. Its 'halal' or not for Muslimah :|

    BalasHapus
  2. can buy various Korean Cosmetics including all Korean brands at www.honestskin.com

    3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Missha, Etude House, TONYMOLY, Skinfood, Innisfree, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, WHOO, Regen, and a lot more

    100% original factory shipped out product.

    www.honestskin.com

    just Register a member and get free USD2.00 point

    BalasHapus