Jumat, 10 Mei 2013

HAIR TREATMENT ROUTINE FOR FRIZZY HAIR

Since I have a wavy and volumized hair, I have some trouble to tame it into straight or just big curl style. I don't know why, but my hair seems really troublesome for me. I can't style it freely because in a few short moment later it will turn to my natural frizzy again. Eventhough I've rolled my hair for 4 hours to make some beautifull wave. I hate hairspray. So, hairfoam is another choice.

But I'll keep my hair just the way it is, but tame it a little. Its texture is kinda rough, so I have to use conditioner everytime I wash my hair.
Here's some hair treatment I use :


on pic : DOVE hairfall Treatment Shampoo and L'OREAL anti hairfall shampoo


I'm wearing hijab. This commitment takes some risks for a lazy girl. LOL.
Why? Because sweats were trapped inside for hours. Sometime when I have to travel to Middle Kalimantan or West Kalimantan, I have to wear hijab for almost 24 hours. (╥﹏╥)
So, you know why I need extra care for my lovely-frizzy-long hair. (◕‿◕✿)
My hair tends to dry and fall out from its roots when my scalp is sweaty and dirty. Thats why I use an Anti-Hairfall shampoo. I've used Dove anti-hairfall for almost a month, but it doesn't give me a great result. My hair still fall out really nasty  v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v. So I've changed my interest to L'oreal Fall Repair, and.... it works. Yippiiiie.... ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌
This is my second bottle, and the bigger one because I love it sooo much.
But I still need some help to moisturized my hair too 

 From left to right : NR conditioner, Rejoice Rich conditioner,
Dove Moisturized Oil Care

I'm using these three conditioner in a few different situations. What I love the most is Dove oil Care conditioner, because it tames my frizzy hair better than any other conditioners.
Sophie Paris Hair Treatment Serum for hair growth

Ellips Hair Vitamin, I apply this before using hair dryer or hair styler

Virgin Olive Oil + Virgin coconut oil + Vitamin E oil for scalp massage

I used baking soda as a mixture to my shampoo to increase its ability of cleansing, and apple cider vinegar as hair rinse to prevent dandruff.
L'oreal hair mask as weekly hair treatment

I looove L'oreal hair mask, but sometimes I use Ellips or Makarizo Hair mask just to vary. 
Makarizo Anti-Frizz Hair Mist

This hair mist is like miracle for dry hair. My hair became moist and shiny. I've bought the biggest bottle and it last about 1,5 years. (◡‿◡✿)

Final tip is ... don't be lazy to wash your hair every two days.

2 komentar:

  1. I have read your post. It is one of the best blogs i have till date. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

    best dermatologist in madurai

    BalasHapus
  2. Your post is interesting,thank you for sharing. 
    For Domal windows. Contact us.

    BalasHapus