Minggu, 28 April 2013

REVIEW : WARDAH PORE TIGHTENING TONER

Hi, again!  ^_^

Today I'm gonna talk a little story about one of  a substitute product. Yes! I'm talking about my empty Etude House Wonder Pore Toner that I've bought in 250 mL size and I've used only for couple of months. And yes, I got too drift away from happiness to have that "Wonderwoman for My Pores" thing. So,  I used it too much so it last shorter than I calculated. LOL. 
How regretfull I am :(

Because I should do something to my pores and I can't wait any preorder, so I just bought this subtitute product. And.... here it is. Proudly presents .....

Yeah.... Its Wardah Pore Tightening Toner Everybody.... >_<
Its a lot cheaper than Wonder Pore (absolutely). This is a local Indonesian brand which have so many great skincare product.
I've used their whitening line which I love so much. Well, maybe I don't use it as much as my husband do. Yes, I did him weekly facial treatment with Wardah Whitening Line such as whitening facial foam, facial massage cream, facial scrub, and then I use Lightening mask which contains clay. His skin is getting so much improvements.

These are some explanations of this pore tightening toner :

I'll translate it as "a Toner which rich of Aloe Vera Extract (as moisturizer), Zinc Gluconate & Witch Hazel Extract (for reducing excess oil production dan shrinking pores). Its formula will makes your skin fresh and matte."   

How to use :
After cleansing, use pore tightening toner. For optimal result, use Wardah Acne series (Acne Cleanasing Gel, Acne Treatment Gel, Pore Tightening toner, Acne perfecting Moisturizer Gel and Acne Gentle scrub).

Ingredients :

Compared to Wonder Pore ? Well, it's just a cheaper version alright. So, I found some unfriendly ingredients here guys... and actually what bothers me so much is its alcohol contents. I'll say that this toner contains alcohol more than I could inhale. Its smell so strong of alcohol. But its fine as long as it doesn't break me out or dry up my skin. Anyway, its cheap (about IDR30.000 maybe about ~ USD2,9).

How about its ability to clean up my pores?
Here is the nasty proof to my after clean up skin 

 
 See? There's still some dirt on my skin, and this toner can maximize my cleansing. So, its a plus for it.
As for pore tightening?
I don't really see the difference. Thats because my pores is smaller than it used to since I used SKII FTE and Missha Time Revolution FTE lately. But, my sister whom complaints about her big pores (after false step of using BB cream) says its working. Her pores shrunk and her face is less oilier now. So, another plus to this product, again. As for my Hubby, I could see his pores around his nose is getting smaller and less whiteheads and blackheads around his nose and chin. Ah... He looks very good looking (only in my eyes  ;P).   LOL.

Conclution :

This product is really worth to try

For whom :
  • Need a good quality skincare 
  • Have small budget (like me and my sister ^_^)
  • Does not allergic to alcohol 
  • Can resist a strong alcohol scent

Advise :
If you really want to see the best result, then you could use Lightening facial foam, Facial Scrub and Lightening Mask too. 







1 komentar:

  1. aku baruuu beli ini cuma 20rb (lagi disc di hypermart).

    emang ada alkoholnya sih tapi lebih dikit dibanding wonder pore. di wardah, alcoholnya ada di deretan bawah ingredients.. di wonderpore kalo ga salah 3 teratas.

    BalasHapus